Autumn is the season for many delicious gastronomic products, such as mushrooms
These mushrooms are also a very nutritious ingredient that is good for your health.
We offer you four recipes with four different varieties of mushrooms so you can try them all
For gastronomy lovers, autumn is one of the most anticipated times of the year, as it marks the beginning of the mushroom season. There are a large number of varieties of these exquisite mushrooms that pair perfectly with almost any savory dish.
In addition, They are a very complete and filling ingredientrich in fiber, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, low in calories and beneficial for cardiovascular health and the immune system.
At NIUS, we explain four recipes with four different types of mushrooms so you can incorporate them into your daily routine.
1. Cream of mushroom soup
Creams are one of the best dinners because they are easy to cook, light and nutritious. Take advantage of mushrooms when they’re in season to make this simple cream.
- Ingredients: 400 grams of mushrooms, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 head of onion, 1 potato, 1 carrot, 1.5 liters of vegetable broth.
- Step by step, fry the carrot, potato, onion and finely chopped garlic in the pot. Then add the cleaned mushrooms and pour over the vegetable broth. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 20 minutes. When the ingredients are soft, blend them with a blender and serve hot with a few thyme leaves on top.
2. Boletus risotto
Risotto is one of those dishes that looks harder than it is. The recipe that we bring you will be ready in just 30 minutes, but it will manage to surprise all your guests.
- Ingredients: 400 grams of arborio rice, 200 grams of boletus, 1.5 liters of vegetable broth, 50 ml of white wine, 1 head of onion, 75 grams of butter, 75 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- Step by step Wash and cut the mushrooms and keep them. Fry the chopped onions on medium heat and when transparent, add the mushrooms. When they are ready, add the rice and wine and cook until the liquid evaporates. Then add the broth a little at a time until the rice is slightly al dente and salt to taste. Finish the risotto by adding the butter and parmesan and stirring vigorously until you get a creamy texture.
3. Boiled mushrooms
Eggs with mushrooms are another quick and easy dish that can save any dinner. Plus, it’s a very nutritionally complete recipe.
- Ingredients: 400 grams of mixed mushrooms, 4 eggs, 1 clove of garlic, 1 head of onion, 50 grams of serrano ham cubes (optional), finely chopped parsley.
- Step by step. Fry the garlic in a pan and, when they start to brown, add the mushrooms and finely chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes. Add the diced ham and beaten eggs. Leave with cottage cheese and serve immediately.
4. Fried knives with chanterelles
This recipe represents the perfect union between the sea and the mountains. We assure you that if you try it once, it will become a habit in your home.
- Ingredients: 6 chanterelles, 1 large pumpkin, 1 onion, 1 glass of white wine, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Step by step, chop the onion and fry it in a pan until caramelized. Clean the knife and cut into thin slices. When the onion is in place, add the knife and let it cook. At the same time, clean the chanterelles and also cut them into strips. Add them to the pan and fry everything together. Add the glass of white wine and let it evaporate. At the end, season to taste and add chopped leaves of thyme and parsley.